The Brand Bottega gathers and uses certain information about customers in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
All of the information will solely restricted to our offices.
What data do we gather?
We may collect the following information:
· Contact information including email address and phone number
· Demographic information, such as postal address, preferences and interests
· Website usage data
How does The Brand Bottega use this data?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
· For our own internal records.
· To improve the products and services we provide.
· To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
· To customize the website for you.
· To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
· To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
· To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
· Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
· Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
· Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
· Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
· To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
· To communicate through email marketing. We operate an email mailing list program, used to inform subscribers about products, services and/or news we supply/publish. Users can subscribe through an online automated process where they have given their explicit permission. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time through an automated online service.
· Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
· Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
· Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
· Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or as required by law.
In addition to Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, The Brand Bottega processes payments through this website, 17hats, Stripe, Instaproofs, and through Square.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Brand Bottega will always hold your information securely solely in our offices.
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We and this website complies to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable laws and already complies to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which comes into effect from May 2018.